MotoLock and MotoVent Ramp/Edging are floor tiles perfect for your garage, workshop, flooring or create a safe anti-trip edge to the floor and improve access for wheeled items, sack trucks and more. You can even use our ramp/edging as a garage floor covering or to protect surfaces. The MotoLock and MotoVent Ramp/Edging tile range are available in a brand new pvc or recycled pvc material.
MotoMat have a 12mm overall thickness - plus another 2mm for the tread pattern. MotoMat Ramp/Edging are essential to create a safe anti-trip edge to the floor and improve access for wheelchairs, buggys, sack trucks etc.
To order or make your corner ramps there are two simple ways you can do this:
1. You can ask Mototile to make a square corner edging ramp for you (at no extra cost). So 1 x Tile Edging Ramp (Virgin or Recycled PVC) = 2 x square corner edging ramps.
Just add the amount of Edging Ramps to your shopping basket and when you get to the How To Pay section just let us know in Customers Notes (optional) text box how many corner edging ramps you require. Then complete your online order.
2. You can make your own Edging Ramps by following the cutting guides please see image and download link below. So 1 x Tile Edging Ramp (Virgin or Recycled PVC) = 2 x triangle pieces that will make 1 x corner edging ramp. Once you have decided your corner requirements just add the amount of Edging Ramps to your shopping basket and follow on screen delivery and payment details.
Use the cutting guidelines to make 2 x triangle pieces
2 x triangle pieces
Then place the 2 x triangle pieces together in the corner of your space
To make internal corners just cut one side of the edging ramp
Please note: When you print this MotoLock Template out please make sure you have the following option selected to Actual size seen in the Adobe Acrobat PDF print settings. If this is not selected the guidelines will not work for you when you are making your corner ramps. Download the:
For picture frame flooring designs there are 2 types of MotoVent Ramps / Edges and 1 type of Ramp / Edge Corner pieces:
1. MotoVent Male Ramps, fitted to the right-hand side and top edges.
2. MotoVent Female Ramps, fitted to the bottom flat edge and left side.
3. MotoVent Corner Ramps, fitted to the corners of your picture frame floor design.
Simple just clip the Male or Female MotoVent ramps into the sides of the MotoVent tiles. Again the MotoVent Corner Ramps just clip into the sides of the Male or Female MotoVent ramps. Please see images below for reference.
Just click the button below to download and print out this MotoVent installation guideline.
Wide tabs of the MotoMat Tile to narrow tabs of the ramp are refered as a MALE Ramps. Narrow tabs of the MotoMat tile to wide tabs of the ramp are refered as a FEMALE Ramps. To make a corner ramp using the MALE and FEMALE Ramps simple cut along the lines seen on the bottom side (underneath) of the Ramps. Once cutting has completed these corner ramps will roughly start half way down the side of the tile.
Please review the following video detailing the different types of Male and Female ramps, available in a black and yellow colour. This video also features and shows you how easy it is to create and install corner ramps using the MotoMat products.
Calculate the cost of your flooring project. Just input your floor dimensions and get an estimated total cost